Your donation keeps the lights on. But more importantly, it helps us keep a promise – a promise we make to every youth in our care that we will do everything possible to connect them to a forever family.
There are a many ways you can support Plummer Youth Promise financially:
- Join Promise Circle, a community of our most dedicated donors who give monthly.
- Make a one-time donation to help us meet immediate needs. You can let us determine where the need is greatest or pick where you would like the funding to go, from a list of designated gift purposes.
- You can also leave a legacy gift in your will
- Or talk to your workplace about matching a donation
- We also accept donations of new or used items
Ways to Donate:
Plummer Youth Promise
37 Winter Island Road
Salem, MA 01970
Or by Phone, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 978-744-1099 x116
Questions about giving? Email:
“Some people give to make themselves feel good. Some people give to get a tax break. Some people give to make a difference. Some people give to give back, because they have been in that situation before.
My wife and I do it for a little bit of all of that. I grew up in a group home. It was not the Plummer Group Home, but I know how far a small donation goes just to keep the daily operations going. It may also allow opportunity, and the young people are really in need.”
– Doni and Jenney Holland, Peabody, MA