Thank you so much for thinking of our youth at Plummer Youth Promise for your donations.
Items we are not accepting at the moment:
- Luggage and suitcases, bags etc:
- Sports equipment
- Used clothing such as old sweatshirts, jeans, t shirts, sneakers
- Old board games
- School supplies
- Book bags
Items we need:
- New Duffel Bags
- AA and AAA Batteries
- Boxers (new)
- Twin size bedding/sheets (new)
- White t shirts all sizes (new)
- Dress pants/shirts (new or gently used)
- Work boots (gently used)
- Laundry baskets / hampers
- Storage bins
- Hygiene Products (Full size – No travel sized please)
- Air pumps (for basketballs & bikes)
- Headphones / earbuds
- Kitchen needs such as cups, bowls, pots, pans, silverware (new or used)
- Paper bowls, plates, cups, napkins & utensils
- Gift cards to support activities or transportation (i.e. bowling, movies, restaurants, Uber gift cards)
Contact us if you have
- Newer electronics
- Anything else you think we can use
For questions or details on how to deliver items, please contact Emily Lonergan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also purchase items we can use right now from our AmazonSmile Charity List!
Visit smile.amazon.com/charitylists. If you haven’t already, join AmazonSmile and select Plummer Youth Promise as your charity, then shop for items on our list! *Items on the Charity List can be shipped directly to Plummer saving you time!