“Some people give to make themselves feel good. Some people give to get a tax break. Some people give to make a difference. Some people give to give back, because they have been in that situation before.
My wife and I do it for a little bit of all of that. I grew up in a group home. It was not the Plummer Group Home, but I know how far a small donation goes just to keep the daily operations going. It may also allow opportunity, and the young people are really in need.”
– Doni and Jenney Holland, Peabody, MA
Your donation keeps the lights on. But more importantly, it helps us keep a promise – a promise we make to every youth in our care that we will do everything possible to connect them to a forever family.
There are a many ways you can support Plummer Youth Promise financially.
- A monthly donation has the value of predictability – it allows us to plan our operational budget, knowing necessary expenses will be covered. It allows us to go beyond our services and provide our youth with extraordinary activities and childhood memories that all youth deserve.
- A one-time donation is extraordinarily helpful for meeting immediate needs. You can let us determine where the need is greatest or pick where you would like the funding to go, from a list of designated gift purposes.
- You can also leave a legacy gift in your will
- Or talk to your workplace about matching a donation
- We also accept In-Kind donations
If you would like to mail your donation, please send to:
Plummer Youth Promise
37 Winter Island Road
Salem, MA 01970
You can also donate by phone:
978-744-1099 x116 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays
If you have questions about giving, please email Nicole McLaughlin at email@example.com.