Our story began more than 160 years ago when Salem, Massachusetts, resident Caroline Plummer added a simple provision in her will. Caroline Plummer would be pleased to know that this amazing organization has grown and changed the lives of thousands of young men and women.
You may be looking for a way to make a significant gift to help further our mission. A bequest is a gift made through your will or trust. It is one of the most popular and flexible ways that you can support our work.
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lesson the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or Plummer Youth Promise as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I learn more or get started?