Posted on April 17, 2015 by
- You have always thought about becoming a foster parent. Find out if now is the right time for your family. Call 978-935-9555
- You have a big heart. You want to be able to provide a stable and nurturing environment for a child in need.
- You have a sense of humor. Parenting can sometimes be challenging. On difficult days laughter is the best medicine.
- You have room for an extra person around the dinner table. You don’t need a big home, just room for one (or two) more.
- You have always wanted a big family. There are hundreds of sibling groups that would love to find a home together.
- You are ready to fill your Empty Nest. You love parenting and miss having kids in your home.
- You are married or single, gay or straight. Marital status and sexual preference do not determine eligibility to become a foster parent. Click HERE to read more myths about foster parenting.
- You are ready to take on the challenges and reap the rewards. Foster care agencies including Plummer Foster Care provide support, training and guidance.
- You can afford it. Foster Care is more affordable than you may think. Families receive a stipend from the state to help provide for the child in their home. Foster children’s medical expenses are covered as well.
- You want to make a difference in a child’s life. Annually, there are 7000 youth in Massachusetts who need foster homes. We don’t have enough foster families to meet the demand. Change a Life. Become a Foster Parent.
Contact Plummer Foster Care today. https://plummeryouthpromise.org/ ; 978-935-9555.Tags: Foster Children, Foster Home, Foster Parent, Foster Parenting